April 27, 2010

Frugalicious Friday Favorites!



Hey there frugal peeps...what a fantastic Frugalicious Friday we had last week!  I saw fun crafts, of course fabulous finds, and awesome Diy projects.  If you linked up...as always, thank you for the inspiration! 

We've got a winner to pick today for the free 1 year membership to Purple Trail!  But first here are a few favorites from this fabulous day all about $aving!


 
Crepe Streamer Ruffles...Wall Art @ Under the Table and Dreaming


Diy Jute Balls @ Thrifty and Chic


 
Anthropologie Inspired Dress @ Welcome to the Good Life


 
Front Door Chalkboard @ Less Than Perfect, Life of Bliss


Window Wall Art @ Lemon Tree Creations



Goodwill Canister Revamp @ A Little of This and That



Handmade Flower Necklace @ The Scrap Shoppe



Diy Wall Art @ The Thriftress

Now let's get to pickin' a winner shall we?  If you'll remember Purple Trail is offering one lucky winner a one year membership to their fabulous site.  And so without further delay, using my random number generator, the winner is...

Number 34...Marsha from Marsha's Musings and Sassy Mini Dolls!

Congratulations Marsha you are going to love Purple Trail!  Send me your contact information so I can get you connected with Purple Trail!  Okay of course Frugalicious friday is ON again this week and we have got another fabulous giveaway too!  Here's a hint...want your house to smell great?  Then link up your fabulous finds, crafts and Diy projects! 






Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

  1. Love the highlights! I missed that wall art!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature June! I really enjoyed this project and I'm so happy with the results!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I won!?! Tee, hee, I didn't even realize there was a prize, LOL, as I immediately go to look at all the wonderful links! YEAH!!!

    I'll email you my email addy!

    Thank you!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my necklace! I'm loving all your highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, Thanks so much for adding the crepe paper ruffles! I greatly appreciate it! Amazing features!! Thanks again for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DIY projects. That window wall art is sweet! Loved the ruffled wall art and the Flower necklace is fabulous!!
    Great party!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the crepe paper ruffles and the silhouette tree art! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great bunch of ideas the ladies came up with!
    I love this feature you have- I learn so much!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so cool, Thank you so much for featuring my dress! You have a great blog and I feel so honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback...