July 22, 2010

Welcome to Frugalicious Friday!





Welcome to the 40th edition of Frugalicious Friday! 

If your new to Finding Fabulous...This day's all about sharing your fabulous, thriftiest, most frugalicious home decor finds!

And if you revamped your find in a fab Craft or Diy project, well tell us about that too...we can always use a little extra Diy inspiration!  The guidelines for this day are pretty simple...if you created it, then link up cuz we want to see your fabulous finds, crafts & Diy projects! 

  Okay guys...no giveaway today, but that's okay...let' get creative and let's get inspired anyway!  As always I'll feature my favorites next week in our Frugalicious Friday Favorites post.





Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting once again! Happy 40th FF!! I hope you have an awesome weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this party!! Thanks for letting us link to your wonderful blog party!! Now I'm off to see the other great frugal projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... I love your blog!
    I am so glad I came across it!
    I am your newest follower!
    Have a good night!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just a note: I hope you do not mind, I did grab your button and add it to my site!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linkin' up guys...can wait to see everyone's fabulous finds!!

    Jane
    Finding Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for having this party Jane!!! And there are some terrific DIY projects listed. Wow!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower today! Glad to have found you.
    www.joybeadworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun party. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the uber fun party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting another awesome party!!! My tab bar is FULL of links :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Check us out for a week full of tutorials ending with a giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is SO much talent here! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback...