March 2, 2010

Frugalicious Friday Favorites...and a winner!




Wahoo...Frugalicious Friday was fun!  I saw ca-ute crafts, repurposed finds, and all around awesome Diy projects!  As always, if you linked up...thanks for the linky love!

Well we've got a winner to pick today, but first here are my favorites from this fun day all about $aving..

Brambleberry Cottage shared these 2 beautiful nightstands made from one old dark vanity.  Two words here... shabby chic!


Alicia from Thrifty and Chic linked up these fun framed scrapbook papers!  So simple and cute...love this!


Cindy from The Exchange shared these handcrafted monogrammed pillows, placemats, napkins and dishtowels!  Wow...these are fabulous, and love that number 7 pillow!


Jennifer from The Magic Brush showed us her crackled cabinet she scored at a garage sale.  This is beautiful!  Jennifer took this from drab to fab with a crackle painting technique...she is so talented!


Finally Abby from Tales & Trials took a $5 lamp from Goodwill, and transformed it with Silver Leaf!  If I didn't know, I'd swear she bought this baby from Pottery Barn!


Go visit these gals when you get the chance because they are talented and thrifty...and your sure to find inspirations galore from their fabulous sites!

Okay, on to our winner for today.  The lovely Jeanine from One Cheap B*tch kindly offered a $15 gift certificate to her Etsy shop Okio B Designs!  And without further delay, the winner is:

Jennifer from Back at the Hive!

Congratulations Jennifer!  Give Jeanine a shout because you've got $15 to put towards any ole cute thing in her shop....and believe me, there are lot's of them!

Okay, Frugalicious Friday is ON again this week, and we've got another giveaway!  I'll give you a hint...think cute art for the little ones!  Ahhh can't wait!





Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links -- I missed those monograms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and I always enjoy looking through the highlights of your Friday posts. So inspiring and a fun little highlight reel in case I missed something. Thanks for keeping things light and fun on your blog, always a good read! We love having you around on our blog as well. :)
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those nightstands!! I'm definitely a shabby chic girl! And I showed mt daughter the framed scrapbook pages as she just made the same thing for her room. Great idea! ;-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful highlights~ Love all the inspiration!
    Bon @ Drab to Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jane for the highlight! Love the ideas! Wow, so many fabulous things, I need more time!
    Thanks again!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful things on display here! Love the pillows!! So inspiring...each and every one!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas!!! Thanks for posting these, Jane. Love, love, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the feature :) I'm so glad I found your blog, it has sooo many great and fabulous ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having fun with your ideas - so glad I found you! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAHOO!!! I can't believe it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for showing off one of our projects. Sorry it took so long to say so.

    Love your blog and all the wonderful hints and how-tos.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback...