December 7, 2009

Frugalicious Friday Recap!

...

Wow...I am definatley feelin' the linky love! 61 fabulous blogger's linked up on Friday and I am thankful for every single one of you! You posted revamped dollar store finds, renewed thrift store finds, and just all around fabulous finds, crafts and Diy projects! Here are a few of my favorites filed under Holiday Decorations that won't break the bank!

Karla from It's the Little Things That Make a House a Home linked up her adorable Jingle Bell Wreath. Karla picked up this simple berry wreath at the dollar store, and then added jingle bells to give it more presence! What a simple idea with fabulous color and texture...love it!



Rebecca from her blog Blue Cricket Design shared with us her paper mache ornaments that she used for her front door Christmas frame. These ornaments she made are so colorful and fun and look fabulous centered in her front door Christmas frame. This is such a fun n' unique Holiday decoration...I love this!



Mikael from her blog Starter Home to Dream Home linked up her festive blue and silver ornament trees. And she claims she's not crafty. Well, based on these beautiful ornament trees and her other fun Holiday decorations, I'd say she's a total crafty gal. Aren't these fabulous...love those feathers too!




And Finally Stephanie Lynn from her blog Under the Table & Dreaming shared with us her fabulous faux mercury glass decorations. She bought these shiny little trees at the dollar store, and used a faux painting technique to create the look of mercury glass. I'd say they're spot on...and look just like the real thing. Great job Stephanie Lynn!





So that's a wrap! With 61 participants...Frugalicious Friday last week was a big success! If you participated...as always thanks for the linky love! And if you haven't linked up yet, Friday will be here before you know it! So link up, show us how you $ave...we want to see your fabulous finds, crafts and Diy projects!
...
See you on Fridays!




Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing off my "non-crafty" craft! I love em. The blue and silver trees sparkle at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikael, you are such the talented crafter! Thanks again for sharing.
    Such a fabulous Holiday project!

    Jane @ Finding Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Dang! I forgot to link up! Next week, I promise!!!

    Jane, you really picked the good ones this week, I am heading over to Mikael's blog now to get directions!! And I love that frame... I saw those 'mercury' glass decorations already, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are stunning crafts! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! I love checking out the links each week and seeing all the other projects ~ Thanks for hosting this fabulous party! Happy Holidays! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jane! It's always fun to find my stuff on other blogs I love! We need to do a blog swap!

    Becca @ Blue Cricket Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Jane, thanks for inviting me to your linky party - I'll be there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mercury glass look a likes are wonderful!!

    blessings and thanks for a fun place to play.

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane I love everything you have done! The mantel looks amazing and I especially love the vintage crate that holds your Holiday Books! Precious!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback...